Healing Waters Foundation (HWF) was founded by Lee Lerm in 2000 and officially registered as a non-profit organisation (NPO) in 2017.
At HWF, we bring hope to the hopeless. We strive to make a difference in the community by assisting those that are unable to care for themselves.
Giving hope to the hopeless.
Through passion and commitment, we assist with the basic needs of the South African population through providing food, clothing, counselling and support groups.
- Preserving dignity.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Assisting those who are not able to care for themselves.
- Showing love and respect to those in need.
- Empowering those in need.
- Non-judgemental environment.
- Building the broken one step at a time
- Training and development for self sustainability.
Our services include, however are not limited to the following:
- The running of a variety of projects and initiatives in order to create self-sustainability.
- Building up of communities in order for them to take care of themselves.
- Providing trauma counselling, rape trauma counselling, bereavement counselling, grief and loss counselling, addiction counselling, suicidal tendencies counselling, and behavioural therapy.
- Assisting in victim empowerment and support groups.
- Skills and Development Training.
- Assistance with food parcels and clothing.
- Community drives.
NPO REGISTRATION NUMBER: 2017/282645/08
TAX NUMBER: 9527395181